Payroll and Compensation
The Payroll team of the Shared Services Center exists to serve our customers - the faculty, staff, students, and retirees of the University System of Georgia. The team strives to provide knowledge and support to all institution practitioners and their customers.
The team is primarily responsible for getting every employee paid accurately and on time. They also serve as the primary interface between the institutions and ADP regarding issues with: Time and Labor, Taxes, Garnishments, and Payroll Calculation/Confirmation.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ann Dinkheller - Payroll Manager
- Marisa Wester - Payroll Tax Analyst
- Amy Casey - Payroll Analyst/Garnishment Specialist
- Jennifer Hatcher - Payroll Analyst
- Wanda Keyton - Payroll Analyst
- Diane Strenkowski - Payroll Analyst
- Jennifer Usry-Cannida - Payroll Analyst/Time and Labor Specialist
- Allison Wilkinson - Payroll Analyst
- Meg Williams - Payroll Analyst
- Bridget Jordan - Payroll Assistant
Payroll Centralization - The Payroll Team is the primary driver of the payroll centralization initiative (one of the 5 major pieces of the USO Centralization Initiative). When complete, the 32 USG institutions and the University System of Georgia's System Office will have payroll calculations and confirmations processed in a standardized method centrally in the Shared Services Center.
Questions or Issues?
Please report any issues to the Shared Services Center Call Center (see below) or access the SSC on-line knowledge base at https://answers.ssc.usg.edu.
Operation Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
By Telephone: (478) 240-6500 or Toll Free at (855) 214-2644
By Fax: (478) 240-6414